Surya Yoga has started organising yoga trips to a different part of India with a different theme every year. You can follow the details of our India trip every year from our website. We try to organise the trips and get the bookings fairly early to be able to book cheap flights, if you want to be informed about our trips early through our news bulletin you can ask us to put you on our mailing list.
A Cultural and Spiritual Trip to India
Surya Yoga India Trips - 4 November - 17 November 2013
- Your journey will start with an introduction to Delhi. A tale of 2 cities – Old and New with its’ monuments, history, chaos and fabulous shopping.
- Help and make new lifelong friends and have conversations with Tibetan Refugees and learn about Tibetan culture and food.
- Learn about what local and international NGO’s are doing in the area.
- Engage with local people and learn about their lives, culture and traditions.
- Have an audience with HH17th Karmapa (schedules permitting).
- Learn Tibetan/Indian cooking
- Enjoy morning and evening yoga/meditation sessions.
- Visit local monasteries and temples
- Optional day trekking trip into the Himalayas
- Come and enjoy this unforgettable adventure that will change your life.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Agra
- Seda Kervanoglu has been supporting the education project of Tong-Len by supporting an Indian girl for 8 years. You can also opt for giving a better future to one of the under-priviledged kids that Tong-Len is trying to find a sponsor for.
- As part of your cost a US$100 donation will be given to Tong-Len to continue to work with underprivileged children in Dharamsala, India
- Bookings will be taken by Seda Kervanoğlu and local arrangements made by Ekno Experience (an Australian & Indian based company)
- A US$500 deposit will secure your place with the balance to be payable 60 days prior to departure (15 August 2013)
- If you are interested please contact Seda Kervanoğlu at
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BROCHURE